Friday, January 06, 2006

Trends in eating for 2006

The Philadelphia Inquirer's Marilyn Marter is looking at food trends in this week's food section. Of the 20 I won't be participating in some, others I already have!

Because I don't drink, the herb infused cocktail will just be a wonder for me. I can only imagine what an alcohol infused bit of cilantro must certainly taste like. Eeeek. I am sure many will disagree, and I applaud you. Go for it. Let me know which herb infusion work's well for you.

On the other hand, I love the fact that small is good. I have been saying that for years. What a trendsetter I am! Hah! I just like small bites of many different things. What a great way to eat! Get a smorgasboard of flavor and types just by eating small bites of several different things. Kind of Giada's recent Behind the Bash on Dennis Leary's Bash for NYFD. I am also hosting an IMBB in July this year, in which the theme will be Mordaditas! (anyone know what those are???) I do and I love them!

So.... go take a look at the list. Then come back here and tell all of us which trend you've already begun participating in, or which one's you're going to choose to play with. I really want to know!