Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The best invention ever - Sunspots!

You may have noticed the slowness or lack of new posts lately. Let me explain.

A few years ago I got a job working in the desert. I would drive 40 minutes east each morning as the sun rose. I would drive 40 minutes west as the sun set each day. The glare of the giant shining orb (the Sun) in my eyes made me wish I could do something about it. I wanted to reduce the glare of the sun everytime I got in the car. I had this desire for six years.

Then I stopped working in the desert. Then I had some free time. Then I had an idea for an invention. I applied for a patent and got it. I am now introducing a new invention that I am selling.

If you drive, you have to deal with sun glare on occasion too. Go to my sidebar, click on the Get Sunspots! button and see what has been taking time away from food blogging lately. The site for Sunspots launched today. I hope you take a look and let me know what you think. Maybe you might even want to buy one!

Less sun glare - just a click away!