Thursday, May 05, 2005

Turns, turns, turns


Signs, signs, signs
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
Did you hear that? The really loud shout? It could have been me! I am doing the happy dance all around the house. Yes. It's that long awaited day. Which day you ask? The day I am again independent! I am without employ. Most people would fear this unique opportunity. For the last six years, someone else has generously been supporting my habit called the food industry. Today it all came to an end. And I am so excited! No money coming in, well do something about it. Hmmmm. What shall I do?

I think I will start working as hard for myself as I worked for someone else for the last twenty years. If I do I may just set my own path. Turn my own turns. It's scary and exciting at the same time. I have learned quite a bit about food production over the years and it is time for me to start applying it to my own success.

Look out food world, here I come!