Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Dessert Goodness


cake
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
Somedays you just have to say to yourself: Let them eat cake! Today was my day. I picked up a good friend and we went shopping for dresses to wear at our respective daughter's and son's weddings this summer. It was a blast. We went to dress shops and tried on all kinds of things. I found the cutest shoes and the sales girl let me have the pair on the table. This was great because they had been tried on by others a bit and were somewhat already "broken in". Yay! My girlfriend found the perfect dress for her son's wedding. So we're ready!

We then stopped by William Sonoma and picked a couple of odds and ends. Me a flour duster thingie (think antique - y) and a juicer. Friend: a sand castle cake pan to make special treats for her little grandson.


godiva cheesecake

Then on to lunch and dessert. Lunch was light so we could enjoy these wonderful desserts. Mmmm. Good!