Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Food Sections

Today is my day of the week for newspapers. You see, most of them have their food sections published on Wednesday. So I make the morning rounds reading to see if those food editors have discovered anything new and exciting:

In today's LA Times I find I have scooped them! Front page, food section, left column is "Attack of the Killer Cupcake". Betty Baboujon takes a walk through the areas cupcake bakeries. She too has discovered Sprinkles. :-D! On page F8 she continues with pictures, very nice! My favorite line is: "And yet, even when I like a cupcake, I can't imagine going out of my way for one. If I want one, there's always a supermarket nearby. I don't need a pricey, pedigreed cupcake, do I?" Ha! She meanders her way to a local grocer and buys a cupcake. Takes a bite and wonders if Sprinkles, or Leda's or Joan's is still open.

I knew she wouldn't let me down.
Pumpkin