Friday, May 27, 2005

Meme for me

It's meme time!

S'mee of Knot in the String has tagged me for a music meme. It's not always about the food I guess!

Total volume of music files on my computer: 2.44 gigabytes

The last CD I bought: Was soooooo long ago. I only buy music from iTunes anymore. Last one purchased was an Oingo Boingo anthology album. I'm just a sucker for Danny Elfman!

Song playing now: Beautiful Mess by Diamond Rio

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to
me:
1. Lighter Shade of Pale, Annie Lennox
2. Panis Angelicus, Pavarotti
3. The Trees, Rush
4. One More Day & I Believe,Diamond Rio
5. Any song by Nat King Cole
6. Fanfare for the Common Man, Aaron Copeland, performed by Emerson, Lake and Palmer

I could easily have five hundred more. Music speaks for me most of the time. It is always on, especially at night while drifting off to sleep. It's a habit acquired as a child.

People to whom I'm passing the baton:

Sarah Marinara. She doesn't know me. I am a closet reader of hers. She's in love and going to be married soon, I'd love to hear the songs in her heart right now.

Kulturblog Kulturblog is a group blog that I just love. There are so many artistic minds over there that I would love to see what they're doing music-wise personally. Maybe someone over there, come on Logan!, would give us a nod.

Tag, you're it!

go do it.