Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Big News!!!!!!

I had to post this! It is such good news. In fact, I think I'm going to have another marshmallow now.

The CDC is now announcing that being obese is not the number two killer in the U.S. Yay! It has now been determined that the number two rating was overstated. (Am I the only one who finds it funny that a statistic about being overweight was overstated?) Heh Heh. It is actually the number seven reason for death of Americans. Well, that's a pretty good drop.

Go to here and read the whole story as reported by Yahoo from an AP feed.

I actually believe there is a lot more to genetic dispositions than anything with regard to death rates. However, I am not a physician, nor do I play one on TV. Eat well, get some exercise, laugh a lot, and enjoy the time you have. I do know very well that sometimes, no matter how well you eat, there wasn't a long time slot slated for some.