Thursday, February 17, 2005

SCORE!


choc cocoa confectionery
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
Chocolate, Cocoa, and Confectionery: Science and Technology by Bernard W Minifie. Wow! I have been looking forward to owning a copy of this forever. So occasionally I check with all the usual suspects to see if they have a used copy of the book.

It's been a couple of months since I last checked. This $200, list price book, can usually be found for anywhere from $165 to $126, new or used, which is still a bit rich for me. Well, happy as a clam I am! Tuesday I went looking again and was able to point and click and purchase this amazing book for the mere sum of $26!!! Yes $26 big ones. Yahooo! Someone didn't find it all that interesting and let it go for a song. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So sometime soon that little chocoalte factory in my kitchen will begin experimenting pretty heavily! Smile!