Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a month!

I signed up to do NaBloPoMo again this year and it has been great! I also joined Daring Bakers. What a fun group! I look forward to the challenges in the coming months, honing baking skillz is never a bad thing.

One thing I haven't talked about here is the other life I lead. I am a glass artist. I use a kiln to form glass into jewelry, dishware, home accessories and tile for back splashes to use in kitchens and bathrooms. Well, in order to get the attention of the world I have a website where I sell some of those items. I also have invited my sisters to participate in selling items they hand make. In the near future I will entertain the idea of adding additional artisans and crafters to the site.

The design of the site was almost overwhelming. I had never before designed a website or used Dreamweaver. I struggled, threw my hands in the air, almost cried a couple of times. I lost patience and then found I could do this. I have completed the website. Yay!!!

I hope you will all go take a look at it. 3hipsisters!