Sunday, November 25, 2007

#25 Waffle Brownies

Not a cookie per se but still a great addition to the goody tray for friends and neighbors. I've posted on these before and everyone who tried them loved them.


Waffle Brownies!
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
Okay this is the simplest of treats! One sauce pan is all you'll need, and a spoon. So I mixed up all the ingredients and spooned them on the waffle iron.

Took a pic so you could see and then closed the lids for about four minutes:

Ready to Eat Look how good these turn out! Lift them, with a fork, off the iron and do it again. I made a dozen brownies with my recipe.

Warm with buttercream Here they are with icing. A little chocolate buttercream this time. Mmmmm.

After tasting them, I would add a bit more cocoa possibly a third of a cup or instead of water, maybe use chocolate syrup. Or I could always use chocolate chips in the mix. Oh and I'd add a bit of vanilla too!