Saturday, November 17, 2007

Gratitude week

Yes, this is the week leading up to the U.S. version of Thanksgiving. My favorite holiday. So I would like to take the time to thank all of you readers out there! You really make my keeping this blog thing going. Writing a blog is for myself, however, I'd be a fool to think I do it just for me. I enjoy the comments and hope you all keep coming back day after day to see what I'm up to.

So with that said it's time for a bit of gratitude! I have an extra copy of David Lebovitz' book:


I've decided to share with one lucky commenter! There will be some random thank you gifts also! So one person will win the book, but there will be a little something for some others who play along! Here's what you need to do. Make a comment. That's it. that simple. Leave a comment and on November 25th (Sunday) I'll randomly generate a number and pick a winner. Then I'll pick five other names of people to win other small items from me too!

Thank you all for being here and let's hope you win!