Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Going Postal


Going Postal
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
The web never disappoints! Everyday there is something new, interesting or just downright strange to behold in this medium. Today's new find is one I found a couple of years ago and then it stopped. I am not sure why but the USPS stopped allowing us to create our own personalized stamps. Until now!

The other day I was at Yahoo for something; I'm not sure what, but I noticed a little notice. The notice said make your own personalized postage stamps! Yay the feature is back! This is one place you can go to make them: Photo Stamps. Or there are a number of other places. If you have a yahoo photos account you can get them made through Yahoo. Google the "personal postage" tag and see what you can find.

I kind of like my Scharffenberger chocolate stamps. Imagine what this will do for philatelists!

UPDATE: Over at Craft and Bake she's got the new USPS Winter Cookie Stamps! Really cute!