Thursday, March 24, 2005

Ohhhhh.

On Tuesday I went ot the Endodontist. That was a good thing, yet my first mistake. He told me in order to complete the root canal my dentist began a week ago, he had to use some really icky chemicals to kill the nerve. It would be sore for a couple of days and then in about three weeks they'd take another look at the tooth and make sure it could be crowned. Ugh. I wasn't in any pain until last night. I have had a really painful left lower jaw for about 24 hours now. I had hoped to participate in IMBB - Cupcakes. I have them baked, but I am not sure I will have the stamina to get them frosted and completed in time. Oh the pain, I usually have a really high threshold for this kind of stuff, but this is really kicking my hiney. Ick, Ibuprofen, Tylenol, Exedrin and hot compresses are not touching this thing. I think I need real drugs.

Hopefully I'll get the cupcakes done. See you soon.