Monday, October 13, 2008

Okay so I told you about the cake mixes...

And you all had such nice things to say, I decided to go with Etsy. Since I have a daughter and her husband and family here, I decided it was time to start working and make my company the real deal. I've looked at professional kitchens, and rented some space. I've begun slowly, still working on the packaging of the cake mixes, the little box is so cute, but very expensive! But let me formally introduce to you Over the River and Through the Woods...



I asked s'mee to help me with art work and copy editing and she obliged. And, by the way, she's a really talented artist/writer 0 if you need design work done - email her! Thank goodness for sisters! And daughters! Without them I would be a lot farther away from accomplishing these goals. Right now, because of the packaging issues, I am only offering fondant decorations on Etsy, but they're really cute and the mixes won't be too far away!

Thank you for all your support. Please allow me to ask that if you are thinking of a party you need decorations or cake things for, I'd love to earn your business! I can design something just for you or you can choose from the line I already have in place.

I'm still doing glass work, but glass doesn't help pay the mortgage. Food is my vocation and I need to devote more time to it.