Monday, June 26, 2006

This week's cakes


Closer to the cake
Originally uploaded by foodchronicles.
I didn't have a chance to shoot everything we did this week. I did get three cakes photographed. First this one. The dino cake in the round. I used rocks for the front edge border, on the other side it was green and had grass on the edges.

Second is the cake I did for my son-in-law's birthday. He is a big Tonight show fan, so it was decided we'd do the logo on his cake. Silly? Yes, but he liked it.
By request for Matt!

Third is the cake I held out to do last. A group of sisters came in bearing a card. Can you do this on a cake???? I told them I'd try. This was my effort. It turned out okay, I love the cottage cheese thighs myself. When picked up, I was told the sisters loved the cake. Whoo!
Ann's cake