Thursday, September 22, 2005

Poor choice of an acronym

Remember hearing about sales of Chevys in South America years ago? The number one selling car in America in the mid 70s was a wonderful muscle car called the NOVA! My brother in law owned one in fact (he wasn't my bro in law then) but... Well they couldn't figure out why this car just wasn't selling in South America. Until someone kindly pointed out the fact that No va in spanish meant won't go. Why would you want to buy a car that wouldn't go?

Case in point. Microsoft will send me a letter for this one, I just know. But, I couldn't let it go by without at least mentioning this one. It not something you really want to mmention with food either. It's just creepy. But Microsft and Axentia think better of the idea. What am I talking about? This:


Does anyone else seem to have a problem with justfoodERP? Creepy. Just creepy. Find a new way to say it guys.