Friday, March 07, 2008

Here, there and everywhere

Oh my I can't believe it has been a week! What have I been doing? Well, working on a slides to digital images project that must be finished next week! Anyone else want some slides converted? I've been working on this project for ever. There were 1560 slides and I am just about through them. So in the interest of your cooking/food curiosity I give you:

Megan. This post has been through the bologsphere and if you haven't seen it you should. I am sure you have at least glanced at it a bit though. I think I am going to give it a try when I get the summer tomatoes off the vine. Mmmm. A real live BLT salad!

In the dolrums? You simply must go take a look at Cupcakes Take the Cake. How does one stay in a blue funk with all that sugar? Now run off a bake a few using Chokylit's recipes. There has too be one to please you!

Easter is coming around the corner. Sur La Table is having a 30% off sale. There is always something good to add to the "stuff" sectin of your kitchen! The cutters are getting a second look from me.

Get your tivo ready! TopChef 4 is on it's way! Yippee. Just finished watching Project Runway and we head to the kitchen! I'll never get into designer clothes if Bravo keeps this up! Top Chef was filmed in Chicago this time around. This should be good.

And last but not least a picture from my photostream:

French Macaroons
It's almost Macaroon day! March 20th has been designated Macaron Day by Pierre Herme! We're going to have to celebrate too.

I'll be back tomorrow with a real food post!