Friday, April 06, 2007

And if I can't get you with chocolate


I'll stoop to this, it wasn't hard though the FDA helped! The pet food debacle can be laid at their feet. Pets have been dying since December. They waited until March to announce a recall. Today it was extended to dry pet foods. They say, and when I say they I mean the FDA, that it is an insignificant amount of pet food that will be recalled. That there is plenty of good food still out there to buy. That it affect only 1-2% of the pet population. They only admit that about 20 animals have died. They must be gathering information from squirrels! I know 20 people right here whose pets have been adversely affected. Call your vet and see how many patients he has seen in past few months. Newman's Own is one pet food that is called safe to purchase.

I never thought I'd be more trusting of a liberal actor than my government.

Now that was the dumbest thing I've ever said.

We need to do something about the FDA. Now.