Thursday, August 21, 2008

Queen Elizabeth can now step down.

I'm confident Charles is ready. This story is my only indication. I think I may have mis-judged Charles all along. My apologies.

Anyone who considers GMO crops are bad is a luddite. Nice. Natural, pure, organic, the way plants should be grown is wrong, so says the Labor Party. If you disagree, the name calling begins. Yes, that's how the Labor Party works when talking about farming. Well, they're wrong. Factory farming is ruining this world, and the least of its citizens will suffer the most. Go read the article. It's worth your time.

Best line of the article? "He (Prince Charles) added that "clever" genetic engineers had put the world on course for the "biggest disaster environmentally of all time."

It's nice to know one political leader is informed and has the cahonies to say what needs to be said.